Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WoW its been way to long since i have posted something! For those of you who dont know i am in school! I am going to New Horizons beauty college. I will be done in november so i am half way done! I am so excited to be done! We are also moving! YAYAYAYAY i am way excited about that! We found a town house in logan that we are going to rent! It is a two bedroom one and a half bath! Its going to be weird living somewhere other then trenton but i cant wait i am so excited! We are moving in August 6th. We are going to have to live at tanners dads house for two weeks because we have to be out of our house July 26. I just hope the month of july goes buy really fast!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you guys to move out of Trenton! Living somewhere else has definitely been a nice change! I am excited for you to finish school!

    ReplyDelete


darius hiking

darius hiking

Layne's Stitches

So today Layne was playing at Tracey's house and tripped on the stairs and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table. I got a call from my mom telling me to go over to Tracey's house to check on her baby.
He ended up getting four stitches in his head! I learn that when I have kids that i will not be able to be in the same room as them if they have to get stitches! It made me soooo sad to have to hear him cry! It broke my heart!!!
He is ok now, running around not even aware of his head!!!


darius

darius

Pocatello Pool Day

slideshow



Layne was a packed up and ready to go when mom called to tell us she was on her way!